SF E2T with ASP baton?

arioch

Enlightened
Does anyone out there have a SF E2 with turbohead and a connector for the ASP baton? I have a 6PT and tried it on the ASP baton, but the 6PT does not blend in with the shape of the baton.

I currently have a black Triad that I use with the baton, but don't care for the small head of the Triad. I was thinking about a look like the SL US.

I thought that the E2, being slimmer and shorter than the 6P, when combined with a turbohead, might just fit the bill.

TIAFAHITM!
grin.gif

GeoffChan

Enlightened
Surefire brought out 2 lights that connected to ASP batons. I think they we're called the 3BL and 6BL. They used the Classic LA in them and just had the switch moved to the side.

Geoff

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr HG...You can buy the E2C adaptors for the E series that will let you use any bezels that fit the 6P/9P, etc.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by arioch:
Does anyone out there have a SF E2 with turbohead and a connector for the ASP baton? I have a 6PT and tried it on the ASP baton, but the 6PT does not blend in with the shape of the baton.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Arioch,

Do you feel you need a narrower spot than the Triad provides? Is yours the internal focus model focused as tightly as possible?

Assuming you're belt carrying this in an ASP baton holster I'm thinking that even a 2.5" SRTH could be a slightly cumbersome carry, and since the TH spot is so narrow it might be difficult to track a swiftly moving perp/assailant.

OTOH, I'm not in security though I did carry a 16" ASP for a while.

Brightnorm

arioch

Enlightened
Brightnorm:

I have no problem with the light output or beam pattern of the Triad; the focus is internally adjusted and puts out a fine, oval shaped beam.I just feel that the slim body of the baton looks odd with the small head of the Triad. It's more a matter of aesthetics for me. I like my SL US, and thought that an SF light with a turbohead would approximate the look.

BTW, this light is not for work; home light only.
smile.gif