• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD**WTS: DEFT-X "Cool White"

Mike9028

Enlightened
It hurts me to type this because I LOVE this light soooo much. I was one of the last ones to receive this light and have only had it in my hands for about a month now.

The bad news: I am going through some medical issues right now and the light is going to collect dust on my shelf for a good part of this year. If I had the money I would keep it but I only have so much sick time at work before I will go without pay as well as all the medical bills to follow thereafter. Otherwise I would not be selling it.

This DEFT-X is the "Cooler White" option. Rated at 965Kcd.

The light is in mint condition and ready to be shipped.

Most of you are familiar with this light but for those who are not please visit http://shop.omglumens.com/DEFT-X-DEFTX.htm for further information as well as visiting the OMGLumens sub-forum and find the Deft-X thread..

The price includes USPS Priority shipping. US Buyers Only.

I will also include 3 protected 18650 3400 Panasonic batteries (NCR18650B) (I purchased these batteries for this light so they're practically brand new)

$850.00

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: DEFT-X "Cool White"

Hi mike,
I wish you all the best with your medical issue.
I know how you must feel letting it go, i have the exact same one and have said a million times i will never sell it as i do most of my other lights.
Folks, with michael discontinuing the deft x line these are gonna be as rare as hen fangs. The deft x is truly something to see in person.
This is a very fair price for this, dont hesitate. Im glad i ordered the cooler version, to my eyes it is just perfect. I wish i could afford another one.
Good luck with your sale my friend and i wish all the best for you. :wave:

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have the neutral Deft-X I wonder how many Deft-X's exist, probably about 75, interesting to see how long this sale will go for

makapuu

Enlightened

Sorry to hear about your health issues Mike. Too bad you need to sell your Deft-X. Hope all works out well for you.

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry to hear also, that really sucks that that's why u have to let it go

Mike9028

Enlightened

Mike9028:

How would you describe the tint on all levels. Is it rose, yellow or green?

It's a neutral tint. I'd say approximately 4500-5000K

As for the light, It's still available. I've had multiple offers so far but none for my asking price which I think is very fair for what you are getting esp with the included top of the line batteries. It's hard enough for me to sell this light but I won't get short changed in the process.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Mike. Sorry to hear about your health issues. Wish you all the best for the treatment.

You don't see that many Deft-Xs put up for sale. Come on guys, for a light that's going for $895 +$50 (For the cool tint option) with an unknown wait period... Mike's price is a steal considering that he's throwing in good batteries. Immediate gratification.

As mentioned, production of Deft-Xs will cease in the near future, according to Michael from OMG Lumens. Get it before it is gone.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am sorry to hear you are having to sell this because of medical problems. Good luck with your sale. I wonder if this forum or the CPFMarketplace WTS gets more traffic? Just wondering out loud.