Battery recommendation for Eagletac D25a Ti

Antman157

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I'm looking for battery recommendation for the Eagletac D25a Ti .. I was wondering if eneloops would work fine? Sorry for the noob question just don't wanna kill my light.

Thanks!

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd stick with Eneloops for this light, it already gets pretty hot on max with them. The light "partially" support 14500s... as in most of the lower modes will shift up.

RobertMM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used mine with Eneloop XX, great performance. I put a 14500 just to see, and it gets ridiculously hot on Max in less than a minute. Since giving it to the girlfirend its been on a steady diet of L91s.

Lampbeam

Newly Enlightened
I used mine with Eneloop XX, great performance. I put a 14500 just to see, and it gets ridiculously hot on Max in less than a minute. Since giving it to the girlfirend its been on a steady diet of L91s.

How unfortunate to read this. I was just thinking about getting a D25A to use with a 14500. It was on my wishlist. My SC52 runs on a 14500 and doesn't get too hot. I don't run it on high very often for very long though. I'll have to strike the D25A from the wishlist. Too bad. I really had my sights set on it. Hmmm,...I wonder if the Armytek Partner gets too hot?

jonathandowers

Newly Enlightened
How unfortunate to read this. I was just thinking about getting a D25A to use with a 14500. It was on my wishlist. My SC52 runs on a 14500 and doesn't get too hot. I don't run it on high very often for very long though. I'll have to strike the D25A from the wishlist. Too bad. I really had my sights set on it. Hmmm,...I wonder if the Armytek Partner gets too hot?

The 2014 Ti now supports multiple modes with lithium ion batteries. I just picked up the 2014 D25A Ti Nichia 219b. This has been my first Eagletac light, and I'm absolutely loving it. And incredibly, on high it's just as bright as my jetbeam RRT-01 v2. Just insane.

blackFFM

Newly Enlightened
The 2014 Ti now supports multiple modes with lithium ion batteries. I just picked up the 2014 D25A Ti Nichia 219b. This has been my first Eagletac light, and I'm absolutely loving it. And incredibly, on high it's just as bright as my jetbeam RRT-01 v2. Just insane.

Sorry but in reality I can't see that. That's just some false marketing by Eagletac. Support of li-ions is as bad as it always was on these lights.

BTW your Eagtac can't be as bright as the Jetbeam. It's not possible with a Nichia 219. That's just your perception.