TK61 holster

ven

Flashaholic
Right,hope this is the right place as general,if not apologies in advance.

I am after a case/holster for the larger tk61,now head is 96mm so needs to be 100mm diameter and around 300mm in length.I have pm subwoofer for any tips for army type/camo carriers etc as he came up in my searches but for larger back packs.Hopefully he may be able to help in time.But be it for a flask or for gun magazines makes no odd,just to fit light in and be secure from harm.........simple as that

I have read on here a suggestion and spent hours trying to find the post where the suggestion was:duh2:

Unfortunately i cant find it,i have looked at the supbeam k50 but cant find it separate to buy as this would fit although admitedly looks very flimsy ................I have ordered a tk75/tk61 from HK equip but have found out since from a fellow member it does not cover head so does not protect it..........that is pointless for me and what i want it for.I have contacted HK about this as the picture showed a stud fitting ,so you would presume it has a "flap" well it doesnt..........but thats by the by and separate.

So any tips ideas please,all welcome,like a mini ruck sack is ideal,also where to buy from :)
Many thanks in advance guys and gals:thumbsup:

:popcorn: :laughing:

ven

Flashaholic
Lots of views but maybe peeps dont need/want a holster or carry bag,so thanks to pointers from mr subwoofer,little digging regarding size and i have found a hopefully perfect fit:D will take a couple of weeks to verify if it was the right choice.............

Cheers ven

Capolini

Banned
If you find one are you going to actually carry on your hip[through your belt]???

I have done that w/ the TN31/32,,,,,,it can be HEAVY!! This will be more cumbersome!!

ven

Flashaholic
IMHO I think it would be a pita on hip as in on belt due to size,would not be comfortable ....

So an over the shoulder, could be attached to a belt if preferred I guess without too much thought.

put 130905773491 on the bay of e;)

Wont know now for a couple of weeks,I know could use strap with light but it offers no protection.

If a success and will report back with pics ,I will get one for the tk75vn too

Size looks spot on ....