Belt Pouch/sheath/case for Fenix E11, E12 or similar 1xaa

Kokoglace

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone,

this is my first post! I've been lurking around long enough, and I guess I didn't want to admit I had a thing too for flashlights... :)

I've been looking around for a small belt/case/pouch for the Fenix E11 that I carry around everyday. I have it in my pockets, but I'm quite sure I'll lose it if I don't have anything that will attach it to my belt. I'm looking for the lightest/simplest solution, perhaps nylon?

I already have a leatherman skeletool in a horizontal case on my belt. I often forget I have it on me, so I'm looking for something similar.

I've searched the forum for suggestions but could'nt find anything recent... So I hope the question is not redundant.

thanks!
K

Kokoglace

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the tips guys! I had a look at Fasttech and the holster was just 1$! I ordered it and it remains to be seen how it fares in EDC. Since it apparently ships from Singapore, I guess I won't know before june! :party:

I took a look at CCC, but could only find gun holsters. Which in Canada might be the most useless merchandise to own. :)

K