Best Battery for Eagletac D25C - XM-L2

RCLumens

Enlightened
Greetings all - Just checking to make sure I'm getting full blast from this little guy.. I'm using ET 750mah 16340 in it - is this yielding me the 770 Lumens from SelfBuilt's review?? It's bright, but making sure. I have the model that on 2nd mode, I can switch 3 modes and on highest is the same as turbo when I twist the head. Just making sure with the experts out here. This is a great light - under-rated and written about in my book. Also as secondary question, is the new ti version putting out these many lumens with the 16340?

Cheers and thanks!!
RC

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use imr 16340 efest in my D25cvn ti
I was told to use imr for best output.
But mine is modified version. I'm not sure if you'd see an increase stock.

Lord Muzzy

Newly Enlightened
This is indeed a great light and very popular, as for the lumen output I believe that only the earlier models have the 770 lumen turbo, the newer versions though not as bright are better regulated. Mine is a stock 2014 Ti model and has the 453 lumen turbo and I run it on an AW imr 16340. There is no difference between turbo and high when you loosen the head.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Of you really want ALL you can get from it, send it over to vinhnguyen54. He will have it's current boosted, dedomed, whatever your preferences.

Just something to consider :)

hatman

Enlightened
Of you really want ALL you can get from it, send it over to vinhnguyen54. He will have it's current boosted, dedomed, whatever your preferences.

Just something to consider :)

Really? This was vihn's reply to me:

I cant mod it...

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
He's got two for sale on his latest sale.

I have the ti version
Many people have the aluminum version.

D25c eagtac.
He's got xml2 and xpg2 version.

RCLumens

Enlightened
Thanks to all! Looks like I'll have to investigate and reach out to Vinh. Love this little thing, and if he's got a ti version, I'd definitely be interested in picking up another.
Mostly I use it for brief periods on high while outside in the yard, so I don't need long run times on full blast. If I need something like that, or if something really goes 'bump' I pull out my Olight SR96 - which again, is another great light that I don't think gets as much positive press.. 250 full yards of full light is incredible... Anyway - sorry for that rant - will keep this on point to ET D25C and will look into picking up a modded version. All other inputs definitely welcomed! Cheers to an excellent group. RC