Flashlight shop in New Jersey?

yz kid 69

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know of any shop in NJ that carries high end flashlights? All the police stores around here just carry streamlight. Thanks

Poppy

Flashaholic
You might call first, but either Ramsey outdoor, or Campmor carry fenix, maybe they both do. I know that I saw a Surefire minimus or maximus headlamp in one of those stores.

scout24

Flashaholic
+1 on Campmor, they have a comprehensive website as well. I was at Ramsey outdoor a few years ago, they had some Surefire in stock.

fonaryk

Newly Enlightened
+1 on Campmor.

Ramsey has gotten shabby.

you might also try REI and EMS, both in Paramus. EMS is next door to Campmor.

Poppy

Flashaholic
The last time I was in EMS IIRC they had a very poor selection, of flashlights. I think they had a few decent headlamps, and the little 3xAAA type lanterns for back-packing, but I don't even recall flashlights at all. Oh well... they are right next door to Campmor.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure how far of a drive it is for you, but B&H Photo is in NYC and has tons of SureFire stuff.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Before I'd drive into NYC, pay thru the nose in tolls, get screwed on parking, I'd look at Cabelas in PA.
Cabelas carries Streamlight, Led Lenser, Nite Ize and others.
You could also drive down to Christiana Mall in Delaware to Bass Pro.
No sales taxes in Delaware either.

Vinniec5

Enlightened
no sales tax and most likely free shipping from B+H Photo. I bought my new Y300 Surefire for 207.00 shipped to my door