Workplace Photos

radiopej

Enlightened
I was at work at my bench and started wondering what other people's workplaces are like, so I thought of a suggestion. We all seem to like "pocket dump" photos, so why not a "work desk dump"? A picture of your work space. I hope we get to see some places!

Mine is rather messy at the moment (lab cleanup next week so I left it after an intensive week), but here it is. I work in a research lab.

0ca2bbcaa935cfecba2db1eed2b91963.jpg

StarHalo

Flashaholic
About the same square footage as the decks of five Nimitz-class aircraft carriers put together. Science was always my best subject though, a lot of days I'd rather be in front of the Bunsen burner taking down numbers..

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
2a3adezy.jpg

My workshop the other day. You can't see much of it thanks to the 55" 4K display :)

ven

Flashaholic
Tip radiopej,what ever you do,do not tidy it up,you will never find a thing :laughing:

Norm

Retired Administrator
My workshop the other day. You can't see much of it thanks to the 55" 4K display :)
We have the same screen Simon but as a TV, when purchased as a TV it uses a TV in a box that can be upgraded without replacing the screen.

Norm

groutboy_1

Enlightened
I was at work at my bench and started wondering what other people's workplaces are like, so I thought of a suggestion. We all seem to like "pocket dump" photos, so why not a "work desk dump"? A picture of your work space. I hope we get to see some places!

Mine is rather messy at the moment (lab cleanup next week so I left it after an intensive week), but here it is. I work in a research lab.

0ca2bbcaa935cfecba2db1eed2b91963.jpg
"Bwhaahaha! "
4ee30964b2e2d8e47e80152090922f84.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Groutboy that pic for radiopej is exactly what i imagined ..............:)

Looks a great job Riscoe:thumbsup:

idleprocess

Flashaholic
I took a pic of my postage-stamp sized cube, bit realized I need to scrub all the proprietary info from it.