Baseball Cap Desinged To Work With Headlamp

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was wondering if there are any baseball caps currently being made that would work well with a headlamp. For example, if there are any caps made with a 3/4 inch to 1 inch strap along the front, then I could easily attach my Nitecore HC90 to it.

The other possibility that I have wondered about is to simply buy a cap that comes with Velcro already attached to it. http://www.lapolicegear.com/haz-pmc...3n-dOYWiwSb_ImrzE3wNc-ctnLoJRF7Kp8aAvRv8P8HAQ And then use a Velcro strap to hold a headlamp in place.

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried wearing my SureFire Minimus with a ball cap (facing forward) but since I normally use a headlamp for up-close stuff, the bill of the cap blocked too much of the light. I did think about trying out one of those "tactical" caps with the velcro but never pulled the trigger on one.

Now I just wear the Minimus facing backwards on a cap, spinning the cap around when I need to use the light.

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
.....the bill of the cap blocked too much of the light.....

I have been wondering about that very issue, too. I will be using a Nitecore HC90. I was hoping that if I got it up high enough it wouldn't be a problem, but I think it still would be. Thanks for the reply.