Mini Mag

jpuff

Newly Enlightened
is there away to turn a mini mag light into a led light? I have a couple laying around and i have a led light now and thats all i use.

MidnightDistortions

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's some upgrade kits such as some on Amazon. I myself like to upgrade one of my older AAA Maglites but i haven't located a new switch/head and tailcap. So far only the LED upgrade, so if you're looking to upgrade your AAA it might be a bit tough to find. If you do happen to come across one let me know! :)

Madcow07

Newly Enlightened
is there away to turn a mini mag light into a led light? I have a couple laying around and i have a led light now and thats all i use.

Watch the Black Friday sales at Lowes and Home Depot. They generally have new LED AA mini-mags for around $10 to 12.

IMHO, you get more bang for your buck with a new LED mini-mag than an equally priced upgrade kit.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are we talking about the 2AA or 2AAA MiniMag? :thinking: If it is the 2AA then try de link in my sigline. I posted a few 2AA mods and more are coming. :D