How Do You Guys Carry/Stow Away Your Big Multi-LED Flashlights?

ledpower14

Newly Enlightened
I recently bought a flashlight with 12 led's. It's a very thick, but short flashlight with a wide head. It's about the size of almost two soda cans tall. How do you guys carry this flashlight when you go out? Do you have your own custom made box for it or bag? How do you store it and how do you protect and clean the glass to prevent scratches or chips? Plus if you include pictures.

kj2

Flashaholic
For storage I use B&W Outdoor cases, or the holster they come in.

f41a745044b54daa5b4198ca48808a36.jpg
562ef183001716659485c83ef177a368.jpg

When I take them with me, I only grab one or two big lights. Smaller lights fit in my pockets.

Berneck1

Enlightened
I'm assuming it did not come with some kind of holster? I wouldn't carry it in a bag or box of any kind. I would try to find a holster that would protect the head of the light. That way it's easy to carry on your belt if needed, and you can store it with that. If it's not easily accessible it's useless.

Curious, what kind of light is it? How bright, how expensive, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

ven

Flashaholic

Does not ship to United States :faint:

Well I know what to look for - nice find!!

okay other folks ship to USA from China. Take out the word large & you get a smaller version.

Yes very odd,but found a supplier here

Different colour choices too:)

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
REI.com sells an Eagle Creek Pack-It tube cube that holds my NiteCore TM36 (bezel down). I use two micro fiber cloths as padding inside. It is unzipped by the bed and is carried in my forest pack on walks. I use a first aid military cordura pouch for the NiteCore TM26 (bezel down).

CandlePowerForums App

ledpower14

Newly Enlightened
No, mine didn't come with any holster. It's a Courui 12 XML-T6 flashlight. It's a bit hefty. I've been cooking for holsters that could fit this flashlight, but haven't had any luck yet. I'm thinking about adding a shoulder strap for it, but there is no where to mount it on the head-end of the flashlight. Any ideas on a decent way to add a shoulder strap to this beast on the front end? The tail cap has some gaps I can fit some straps or lanyard through it, but nothing up top. http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMFgxMDAw/z/1rgAAOSwQItUBWkN/$_57.JPG

Berneck1

Enlightened
Wow, that's one big light. What kind of output on that thing? Did I read right that it takes 6x18650 batteries?!

Perhaps something like what my Fenix TK60 came with. It had a shoulder strap.

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums