streamlight stinger DS LED HP

scwood

Newly Enlightened
My brother-in-law gave me this light for my birthday.I new that it was an expensive light ( a led 2d maglight was the most I have spent on a flashlight). This stinger makes it look like a candle! Anyone else have this light? I put one of the charger docks in my truck( where the light lives) I put the other charger on the wall in the garage.How long does the battery last on high? Any more info about this light?

C.M.S

Newly Enlightened
:welcome:

Go to Streamlights website and there it will tell you all you need to know .

pparmenter

Newly Enlightened
I have one and on high i get around an hour before stepdown to low mode. do not leave it on the black charger all the time the batteries like to be cycled. Run till stepdown and throw it on the charger for a day before use and the cells will last much longer. The older xre based hp's threw farther than the new xpg2. which one did he give you? Does the led have a metal ring around it? Also check the date on the batteries ive found mine last about 1 year with regular use.

scwood

Newly Enlightened
:welcome:

Go to Streamlights website and there it will tell you all you need to know .

I went to there website it did answer some ?s. They do not have a forum were people talk about flashlights.It seams there is not much talk about stremlight on this forum more about other brands.

scwood

Newly Enlightened
I have one and on high i get around an hour before stepdown to low mode. do not leave it on the black charger all the time the batteries like to be cycled. Run till stepdown and throw it on the charger for a day before use and the cells will last much longer. The older xre based hp's threw farther than the new xpg2. which one did he give you? Does the led have a metal ring around it? Also check the date on the batteries ive found mine last about 1 year with regular use.
The model is 75863

C.M.S

Newly Enlightened
I went to there website it did answer some ?s. They do not have a forum were people talk about flashlights.It seams there is not much talk about stremlight on this forum more about other brands.

Streamlights seem to be behind in the times a tad and cost the same or more than other flashlight that offer a lot more . But that doesn't mean Streamlights are junk , they're very well made and absolutely durable .