Ottavino AAA advice please

JJohn

Enlightened
Just swapped batteries on my light and for some reason it will not turn off. I tried two different AAA batteries and the same problem. With the old battery it seems fine. Is there an adjustment or something needed? Tain makes great lights. What is happening here?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Flic

Enlightened
From the sales page:

Operation
1. Install an AAA size battery into the body tube. ( + ) positive end toward the tail, and ( - ) negative end toward the led.
2. Fully tighten off.
3. Loose to turn on low.
4. Loose further to turn on high.

The battery goes in reversed from the more normal practice. This happened a lot with Inova users a while back.

JJohn

Enlightened
From the sales page:

Operation
1. Install an AAA size battery into the body tube. ( + ) positive end toward the tail, and ( - ) negative end toward the led.
2. Fully tighten off.
3. Loose to turn on low.
4. Loose further to turn on high.

The battery goes in reversed from the more normal practice. This happened a lot with Inova users a while back.

Thanks, but I have used the light for about a year. I know its operation. This is unusual behavior. It works fine with one battery but not with the new ones.

JJohn

Enlightened
Note, the light won't turn OFF with the new batteries. Energizers AAA lithium primaries are all I ever used with this light.