Tow truck driver tried to hit me with his light.....oh no lol

SVT-ROY

Enlightened
So heard a rukus about 2am and went to investigate. I spotted a repo truck checking my vehicles. I have the titles to them all, so I wasn't worried. But I don't like ppl checking my rides with flashlights at 2am, I came out and asked what the F is going on. He says F you and tries to blind me with a child's light. I quickly hit him with the SF fury as he yelled out stop it I almost cracked up laughing. His arms were flailing about to get in his truck and chirp out lol. I sure wish I had my M2X handy, that would have been priceless.

BIGLOU

Enlightened
Good story. Reminds me of my parking enforcement days. People would come out with their Incan Maglights and then get blinded with my 1000 lumen 6P.

1DaveN

Enlightened
Nice that it worked out that way. I'm pretty sure I would have called 911 and reported that someone was trying to steal my car, then held the guy there until the cops arrived. You're a lot more easy going than I would have been in the circumstances :)

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sigh, trespass is trespass. Could he not see the tags from the street? Incompetent repo man? Fishy.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was like the other night on the lake during fireworks. There was a boat about 100 yards behind us and someone kept shining a cheap over driven led flashlight at us. It finally got annoying enough that I returned the favor with my TK41, they stopped as soon as their whole boat was lit up. Then afterwards somebody on a house boat had a green laser and was shining it in the faces of everybody on our boat, that guy stopped when he got a face full from the Tk41 and Tk45.

JasonJ

Newly Enlightened
Man.. how much noise was he making just checking VIN's and tags with a flashlight!? I mean... that should be a fairly silent affair.

Interestingly, I also out-shined someone this past weekend. I was down at the beach overlooking Lake Huron, checking beam distance on some of my throwers... some kids on a dock shined their little harbor freight freebie LED wannabe lights at me.. yeah, lots of glare.. but weak sauce man....so then they got a face full of a C8 with XML2, U2-1A at 4.2A! They about fell into the water backwards.. I LOL'd pretty good.

FRITZHID

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife and I were out watching the fireworks this past 4th, parked in a nice dark area with a good view near the river, someone anchored off shore kept shining us with some piddly little halogen spotlight, was quite irritating, so.... After politely giving them the finger, I pulled my spare maxabeam out of the trunk and proceeded to light them up like daytime.
A police officer had seen this all happen and came over to complement me on superior firepower.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife and I were out watching the fireworks this past 4th, parked in a nice dark area with a good view near the river, someone anchored off shore kept shining us with some piddly little halogen spotlight, was quite irritating, so.... After politely giving them the finger, I pulled my spare maxabeam out of the trunk and proceeded to light them up like daytime.
A police officer had seen this all happen and came over to complement me on superior firepower.

LOL nice!

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you had the VSS-3, you could have set them a fire!

I'm finding the Nighthunter provides a brighter light than my Maxa Beam. The Maxa Beam wins with the electronic focus though.