Dimension of carton: 69x59x21cm
Weight: 10.3kg
Amount of one carton: 1piece

Did you got this?and how?
[h=1][/h]

markr6

Flashaholic
I'm guessing shill?

Hey, gotta give those teeth a good tint as well!

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes I use one on my dog's teeth see how white they are.

18692686050_b63fba6013_c.jpg

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would the cool, or neutral Malkoff Hound Dog would be better for teeth whitening?

Lol...actually dentist do use these and I guess they really do help whiten, when used with a whitening gel. But what it has to do with flashlights, I don't know. Just so little info...are they flood or throw...lol.

Mayor

Newly Enlightened
Lol...actually dentist do use these and I guess they really do help whiten, when used with a whitening gel. But what it has to do with flashlights, I don't know. Just so little info...are they flood or throw...lol.

I can only assume that they have both flood and throw... which you use depends on if you have your wisdom teeth or not. :p

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
I can only assume that they have both flood and throw... which you use depends on if you have your wisdom teeth or not. :p

I would like to see some beam shots to get a sense of real world usage... against some white wisdom teeth we might see some rings in the spill, like white wall hunting!

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to see some beam shots to get a sense of real world usage... against some white wisdom teeth we might see some rings in the spill, like white wall hunting!

Well, all I know is my teeth are several shades whiter now...and I'm off to impress the ladies :)

Teeth.jpg

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love how the Gordo pics and the call out from richbuff just shuts this shill down.

Although Gordo, I do see a remarkable difference in the overall confidence of (your?) dog. I believe the extra white teeth has indeed boosted her confidence and she will now have much better luck at the doggy park with her new found sense of self.

Not to be brash, ( don't tell her I said so ) but I do believe I see some slight sagging around the eyes beginning to develop. Have you considered possibly looking into Botox?

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also motion for Gordo to be a moderator. Nothing shuts down and locks up a thread quicker than a doggy pic.

Or you could be like a Deputy Mod, spray the lemon threads with dog picks so the Mods can consolidate and lock em up faster.

Maybe change your handle? DeputyDogGordo? The fastest dog poster in Tennessee.

I like it.

StriderSMF

Newly Enlightened
what is this even doing here this is the last thing i want to see in this forum is LED teeth whitening im here for flashlights this is spam.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
what is this even doing here this is the last thing i want to see in this forum is LED teeth whitening im here for flashlights this is spam.

No worries. Spammer has been goaded by Gordo.

Should be locked down soon. The dog pics are like the red X's on the diseased trees that need to be chopped down.

Mod reinforcement inbound.....where you guys at?

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
I bet you could hide teeth whitening LEDs in a bone, and the dog wouldn't even know his or her teeth were getting bleached as they chewed on it.