*NEW* Fenix RC20 flashlight,max 1000 lumens,with USB charging cradle

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicstone12

Banned
Edit: Possible shilling thread closed.
FYI; While discussion threads are of course permitted, creating a thread by merely posting a website hyperlink & a 'file pic' is not an acceptable discussion opener.

Last edited by a moderator:

kj2

Flashaholic
Fenix finally updated it, to the output I wished to see 6-8 months ago. Wonder why they changed the mode-switch at the back. Complains with the TK16?

hazza

Newly Enlightened
Good to see an update on an RC light, although it does remind me of the UC50 somewhat. I'm an quite interested in this though. Hopefully it's released soon.

needforspeed

Newly Enlightened
I would have ordered one, seem like just what I wanted, but I'm not keen on the battery. The battery Mah is too low for me for what's out there now and it takes the the type where the negative and positive are on the same end. I could just swap in a better cell but who wants to hack a brand new set up. Just my .02 cents.

dpadams6

Newly Enlightened
Any updates on this light? Does anyone have one and would like to share your thoughts?

peterkin101

Newly Enlightened
Any updates on this light? Does anyone have one and would like to share your thoughts?
I do and have owned it since the middle of Feb 2016. Easily the very best pocketable torch I've ever owned.

Compared to the TK41 I owned back in 2012, Fenix have improved considerably since then .

Nice rounded, ultra bright and a near white beam with a slight tinge of blue NOT the 'dirty green' of previous offerings. Also has a perfect spread for me.

The body doesn't feel almost fragile like my TK41 did either, nice and tough.

The recharging bit I think has a fair bit in common with the Inova T4.

Totally recommended.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
great light! The low capacity proprietary 2600mah cell totally murders it for me though. Does not make sense.

feifei

Banned
104919e7stz4371bb531aa.jpg

Using my RC20.:)

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Possible shilling thread closed.
FYI: While discussion threads are of course permitted, creating a thread by merely posting a website hyperlink & a 'file pic' is not an acceptable discussion opener.

Status
Not open for further replies.