Where to order keeppower batteries

Cz93

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to order keeppower 3400mah 18650 batteries, but I'm not sure which website to order from. There is this website called gearbest.com is this a trustworthy website? If not where would you guys recommend? Thanks for all the help

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am trying to order keeppower 3400mah 18650 batteries, but I'm not sure which website to order from. There is this website called gearbest.com is this a trustworthy website? If not where would you guys recommend? Thanks for all the help

GearBest is trustworthy, but several members have been frustrated by shipping times. The "free shipping" will take 7-21 working days, or you can choose DHL and get your package in 4 days, but you pay for it. I have placed 15 orders with them, and received every item. Twice I paid for DHL, the first time arrived in 3 days and the second in 4 days. Their postal system is not like ours-GB sells insurance for pennies on the dollar, and while I agree it should not be needed, if I lost a single order, I would have lost 10 times as much as I paid for the insurance on all 15 orders. Their representative for CPF(yes, we have a dedicated person just for CPF), is Kathy, and she is very great to work with. Sorry for such a long answer to a simple question....

akhyar

Enlightened

I have an order consisting of 4x Keeppower protected 3200mAh from Gearbest that are missing in postage after 2 months of supposedly posted by them.
There have been many complaints on Gearbest shipping at BLF.
If you still want to order the Keeppower from them, do pay extra for insurance and tracking.

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you live in the U.S. Illumination Supply is a good source.

markr6

Flashaholic
rtdvapor used to be a great source with very low prices. But now that Keeppower switched to an exclusive US dealer, they only have their old remaining stock. 2900mAh is the best you can do anymore :( When they're gone, they're gone.

So, Illumn it is!