Olight S1 and Zebralight SC52W

rennie

Newly Enlightened
Just got delivered and both are outstanding little lights and technology certainly has moved on from my Fenix q5 LD10.

Maybe, I'll edge the Zebra in front due to it's better handling. The Olight is tiny but both slip in the pocket just fine though.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have several Olight S1 neutrals and the Zebralight SC32w and they are definately nice lights. The SC32w is closer to the S1 in size than the SC52 but the S1 still seems significantly smaller. I have been carrying the S1 more often since I have multiples of that light and it so small. I think the SC32w is the more capable of the two with its relatively large reflector and traditional beam but I like the Olight just as well. Depends on what I want from my EDC light on any given day.I would like to get another SC32w and SC5w as backups to the ones I already have. The SC5w is significantly larger than the SC32w and S1 and I carry it in a belt sheath at work.The nice thing about the SC5 is that it performs about the same as the SC32 on a single NiMH Eneloop AA,no need to bother with Li-ion AAs.

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me the ZL is preferred due to the UI, access to high, medium or low from off. From there I have access to my sub level I've programmed with a quick double click. Nothing like it and best modern day UI right now, imo. SC32w is my dads keychain light and he loves it, anodizing hasn't worn off any after about 6 months of solid use. Olight I keep in my car since the magnet feature is pretty handy for if I break down, hands free and plenty bright!

swan

Banned
Both are great lights, i had been using my Sc52 since they came out, but recently bought the aluminium S1 which i like more for the way it throws/projects its beam, its brighter and the smaller size helps make it less noticeable in your pocket.
After seeing the shiny S1 in titanium [nw] i bought one of these as well and only $15 more than the zl.
Both lights have enjoyed massive popularity in their respective launches on to the market and thats because they are both very good.

rennie

Newly Enlightened
You can't go wrong choosing either really, my Fenix LD10 feels like a brick in my pocket after using these now!
Good choice all-round and many thanks to the members posting's on here which helped my decision.