New Surefire U2

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

AC_Doctor,
TW has them on order - We are also taking pre-orders via e-mail. BTW, you have a $20 TW credit on your account for a Priority Overnight package that arrived a few hours late! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan

leng

Newly Enlightened
Dan,

Out of curiosity what's the pre-order pricing set at? If you don't want to say here PM me..thanks.

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

leng,
I don't know what the price is yet, but I'll find out very soon. I'm not taking money now - I'm simply allowing customers to get on the list so they'll be in line for the first shipment. It's okay if you sign up now and cancel your order later if you change your mind. Please send me an e-mail if you'd like me to reserve your place in line... [email protected] - Thanks for your business! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Allen,
I've reserved your place in line - Thanks for your order! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan

AC_Doctor

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dan !!! Put me on the list for a new SF U2. I can't think of a better way to spend that $20 credit !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great, just great I thought I was finally finished with my flashlight purchases. And now PK comes out with this! I guess I really don't need textbooks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

AC_Doctor,
You are on the list! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if this thread will be moved to the Dealer forum since everyone's getting on Dan's preorder list...? Aw, shucks, I wanna get in on this too. Sign me up, big guy!

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Sean, ttran97,
You guys are on the list! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

USA SALES ONLY -

Dan

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Hello dpr,
I have added your name to the list. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

I'm going to make a new list in the Dealer's Corner for SureFire U2 pre-orders. Please use the new list in Dealer's Corner or feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] to be added to the list. Thanks for your business! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan