Micro Lights! JETBeam Mini-1, 130 Lumens - Toy for All Flashaholics

CYMac

Newly Enlightened
I don't know if you are in need of any gift ideas for your wife or girlfriend, but this package - JETBeam Mini-1, is just the perfect thing I would like to suggest to anyone who is in need of ideas for this kinda thing. The HEART shaped container is just putting a label on the product lol! I like the package, design, and all the features of it.

I also have the DQG series lights, but they don't come with batteries, they don't come with the charging port/ adapter, and they come in crappy boxes and ugly packages. For the price, I think JETBeam made the presentation much more professional and presentable as a gift for sure. I will keep that box and stuff, just for show!

After trying it outside, I think this light is better than I thought. Not that it will run for hours or shoot 500m, but it's just a nice EDC to have. It does not replace my Thrunite Ti3 as an emergency tool, because it has shorter runtime, but the light will put a label on ourselves as "flashlight people" and is just a signature thing you should have to remind yourself that you are diseased - by flashlight. LOL! Nothing more is needed but LIGHT!!! Rolling... let's dig into the videos.

CYMac

Newly Enlightened
for such small lights, still need a mod? with higher output, won't that make the high mode just like.. 10mins? lol I need some specs!

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definitely get the Vinh modded version. The high is bright, and well worth the money.
Get the Vinh.
frantic.gif

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
The charging plug inside the water sealed head is ingenious! Don't know why others don't follow suit especially w the bigger lights versus risking water penetration from a rubber cover

CYMac

Newly Enlightened
The charging plug inside the water sealed head is ingenious! Don't know why others don't follow suit especially w the bigger lights versus risking water penetration from a rubber cover

Yes a lot of lights get screwed because of the rubber cover, those cover sucks! My friend just got his MH12 all watered in the head because of a rubber plug failure, that is so disappointing.