I need a drop-in that doesn't exist!

Sybert777

Newly Enlightened
I've cruised the forums for a while, and found no answers. So, I leave this here, hopefully this is the right spot, since the custom forums seem to build using pre-manufactured light modules.

I'm a product designer, currently working on a flashlight for LEO, Military, and FF applications. I've designed it with .75" reflectors, drop-in style. Would anyone have knowledge to point me in the right direction, or possibly be able to custom build an LED drop in? I also need an electrical engineer for the circuit crap.

If I can get this thing off the ground, I want to have some of the most well known reviewers give me a hand by offering their opinions and criticisms. Thanks guys, and girls.

BarryG

Enlightened
If you are looking for a custom P60 type drop in, contact Vinh or look at his offerings over in his subforum. Lots of output options with his drivers.

Welcome to CPF!!!

Barry

Sybert777

Newly Enlightened
Does Vian build custom pieces? It will other allow me to view his profile or posts due to the post requirement.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could also drop a line to Mark at Mountain Electronics. At least up till now he has offered customization of the drop ins he sells, and could at least have some sources for parts if he doesn't carry them himself.

BarryG

Enlightened
Check out skylumen.com to see the options that he has for a P60 drop in.

After one or two more posts you should have more freedom to browse. Vinh has disables his PM's on here so the best way to contact him is by email.
Skylumen54@ gmail.com

BarryG

Enlightened
Does Vian build custom pieces? It will other allow me to view his profile or posts due to the post requirement.

He can build a custom drop in for you. You just need to decide what led you would like, temperature, single, triple or quad, etc.

I have dealt with him for years and have been very happy.