• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

MM15MBvn - Most Lumen 4 The $$

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
These are going out very fast since I posted. If you want one pick one up now. Can't beat this level of output and quality for $135. ;-)

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are going out very fast since I posted. If you want one pick one up now. Can't beat this level of output and quality for $135. ;-)
I would snag the rest of them, but I already have this killer item, and more importantly, I don't want to deprive some one of the chance to have this ultra classy and classic item.

This was the first pop can light, there was nothing like it, and now the Monster Bright updated version, a la Vinh54 is not to be missed, especially at this price!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I would snag the rest of them, but I already have this killer item, and more importantly, I don't want to deprive some one of the chance to have this ultra classy and classic item.

This was the first pop can light, there was nothing like it, and now the Monster Bright updated version, a la Vinh54 is not to be missed, especially at this price!

It's really a good deal at this price point. Such a classic yet so bright

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are going to fly off the shelf with the speed of light! ;)

There's no reason not buy one of these, unless you have something very similar.

Even then, at this price it could be your backup light. Imagine that, an 8,500 lumen "backup" light. Only Vinh could accomplish this, LOL.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

i think you were the one who said that at the july sale. i'm very sorry but i can't help but want another one! please don't hate me if you ever find out i ended up getting a second.

the only negative about this light is that incessant green blinking. at first it scared me (thinking i reversed a battery or something) and i ran back to read through the manual word for word thrice before i hit the forums and confirmed this was normal operation.

so for any of you new to this light, the button blips green while on standby... forever!! this is normal. to stop it, put it into lockout mode (by triple clicking from off) or take out the batteries.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, that was me.
There is only one reason for me to not latch onto this item. That I already have a Niwalker MM15MBvn newest version, Dual XHP70 CW, Power boost in my collection is not a reason. This item is eminently collectible, especially at this killer steal price. The only reason for me to not grab this item is that in doing so, someone else may not get the chance to get this killer item at this killer price.

When Vinh says that this is the "Best quality flood light for the money ever", he is not just putting words together to make a nice statement. This item is the ticket, if you want to brightly illuminate everything in front of you, with a light that is not one pinky width too stubby, and not one pinky width too long. The length to width ratio of the MM15 feels absolutely perfect in hand. At this super low price, this classy and classic item is not to be missed!
I put a small piece of strategically shaped black electrical tape over mine.

The Niwalker MM15 is the first led light that I got really excited about. I feel grateful and consider myself to be fortunate to be born into the Era of Killer Illumination Tools. When I read (and re-read) Selfbuilts' review for the MM15, I was in utter disbelief that a normal, humble person could actually purchase and acquire such an exciting illumination tool.

Isaac Newton, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Edison, Einstein and others had great minds and primitive illumination tools. I have an average mind and the MM15MBvn. I have absolutely no complaints. :)