Question for you flashlight experts

Prostaff

Newly Enlightened
I'm new so forgive my ignorance,lol. I predator hunt and have a couple of trust fire tr-3t6 flashlights. They work good for identification of predators at 100-150 yds, but only last 25 minutes or so then change batteries (18650's) Now my question, I have a nite lite that uses the old KRP 113 bulb and has a 6volt gel cel battery (4.5ah) Is there an upgrade bulb that is as bright or brighter than TR-3T6 that will work in this light? Or will I have to change to a different head to achieve this, hoping to get longer run times.

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is what I would suggest. Start over. Seeing as you are using trust fire stuff I am assuming you don't want to spend a lot. Get a Convoy C8 for distance. These are cheap but actual quality. As for your cells (batteries) I would suggest geting something from a name brand like Panasonic, Samsung, LG, Sanyo, Sony.

Mountain Electronics is a good source.

Prostaff

Newly Enlightened
Here is what I would suggest. Start over. Seeing as you are using trust fire stuff I am assuming you don't want to spend a lot. Get a Convoy C8 for distance. These are cheap but actual quality. As for your cells (batteries) I would suggest geting something from a name brand like Panasonic, Samsung, LG, Sanyo, Sony.

Mountain Electronics is a good source.
Thanks, your right, I paid 18.00 for one and 23.00 for the other with batteries and charger. Lights are plenty bright for what I need, I did order Sanyo and NRC batteries that helped some on run time. I figured these lights would be total junk, but they come on every time I press the button.

Prostaff

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, your right, I paid 18.00 for one and 23.00 for the other with batteries and charger. Lights are plenty bright for what I need, I did order Sanyo and NRC batteries that helped some on run time. I figured these lights would be total junk, but they come on every time I press the button.
I looked at the convoy and I think I have 3 of them. Mine are Cree XM-L T6 single battery lights,and the convoy c8 might be different. I looked at mountain electronics site, wish they had a number to call but didn't see one. Seems he can set it up for more distance. I have these attached to my scopes for kill lights.