• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired all traded or sold!!! V54 lights!!! Acebeam K40Mvn and K40Lvn

MC408

Enlightened
hey fellas and V54 fans!

I'm bored and spent way too much money this last month to buy more lights so to scratch my addiction, I'm looking to find people interested in trading lights!

i prefer V54 lights, but I'm open and pretty new so interested in learning about other cool toys out there.

Heres a few that i'd be willing to part with if anyone is interested.

K40Mvn
i think I got this from Jmayot as part of a package deal, so not sure exact specs. Let me look for the card tomorrow and I can post.

K40Lvn
same, think Aginthelaw is original owner, he informed when I offered it to him in a trade and he said I bought it from him. It didn't stop him from saying he may take it back! Lol.

Eye40vn
eye25vn

im gonna look tomorrow and I'll post pics, but message me if interested in anything!

MC

Neither the picture nor the Rev Victor is mine (unfortunately)

Last edited:

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT- V54 lights!!! Acebeam K40Mvn and K40Lvn

I have the K40Lvn and it is a great dedicated thrower!
MC408 (Mike) is an upstanding member and is offering a good deal here!

ven

Flashaholic

k40Mvn is the stunning mt-g2 led, iirc around 3200lm of neutral white goodness. Decent reach with generous spill for a great all rounder. Both lights are classics, smaller form than expected from the k40 light. GLWTS

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ven, your inbox is full, and I need some advise like you stated below!:) I want a Vinh light, I just don't know which one yet!

k40Mvn is the stunning mt-g2 led, iirc around 3200lm of neutral white goodness. Decent reach with generous spill for a great all rounder. Both lights are classics, smaller form than expected from the k40 light. GLWTS

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry. I am not trying to over take this thread. If you want a thrower light in xpg2 pdt, i will recommend some what bulky olight sr52utvn, xpg2 pdt, and driver vnx for $200.

Medium thrower. Olight sr52utvn in xpg2 pdt
high lumen thrower. Thrunite tn40svn. Xhp 35 hi. Spec 1.

I got more recommendations if you want me too.

MC408

Enlightened

Sorry. I am not trying to over take this thread. If you want a thrower light in xpg2 pdt, i will recommend some what bulky olight sr52utvn, xpg2 pdt, and driver vnx for $200.

Medium thrower. Olight sr52utvn in xpg2 pdt
high lumen thrower. Thrunite tn40svn. Xhp 35 hi. Spec 1.

I got more recommendations if you want me too.

Hey!!! Get this convo Back in the lounge where it belongs! Lol. Jk

Btw- me and BttS are working on an epic deal! Should be fun! Gotta start the VN light traders club! Lol