Just ordered my first Arc!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JScott

Newly Enlightened
AAA-standard. I realize all the excitement these days is over the Arc4, as well it should be. However, I am totally stoked about this little jewel making it to Tennessee very soon. Again, thanks to Arc for a great product and to you guys for sharing your amazing knowledge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

JScott

simbad

Enlightened
I have my brand new AAA premium since last Friday, it amazes me every time I turn it on, I have a Led Lenser also but this ARC is much brighter....and smaller for carrying it in my pocket.Many thanks for this great product.

paulr

Flashaholic
JScott, excellent choice, the Arc4 isn't for everyone, but everyone should have an Arc AAA.

Psychomodo

Enlightened
I got my first Arc (Arc4+ second) just last week - what an incredible little light it is.

Settings for my Arc4+:
Force Primary, Semi-tac, Primary-level 8, Secondary-level 12. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

I have just placed an order for an Arc AAA turquoise!

(I'm also awaiting delivery of a Tigerlight FBOP from USA!)

These are my first three "real" lights.
Wotcha think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

KingSmono

Enlightened
Congrats man... I'm a poor college student, but I happend to stumble across this little "flashlight utopia" and now I'm the proud owner of an Arc AAA-P and an Arc 4+!! I'll be eating Ramon noodles for quite a while, but it's worth it!!!

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Wait until you experience the pleasure of dealing with ARC.
Great turnaround times on shipping as well as excellent customer service.
You are not far from me here in Alabama and I have actually received items in just over 48 hrs.from the shipping and order dates.Your times should be about the same.

Judgedog

Newly Enlightened
You will like the light, and if you are like me you will want more ARCs. . .get them, they are all great!!! BTW, I live about 75 miles up I-55 from you!!!

RadarGreg

Enlightened
I also ordered my first Arc last week, an Arc AAA Premium. As it seems almost a CPF requirement, I didn't want to be left behind or shunned by fellow flashaholics. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm going to enjoy mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.