Beamshots: Zebralight SC32W vs. SC600 Fd III Plus vs. Thrunite TN36 vs. Acebeam X80

Cyrano

Newly Enlightened
Just for fun, I thought I'd see how the lights I have compare to each other as find-something-outdoors-in-the-dark searchlights. The two Zebralights are EDC for me; the Thrunite and the Acebeam are keep-at-home tools.

For these images, each flashlight was set to its maximum output.

All these images were captured using the same exposure, in raw format. They were all processed to JPG using the same parameters in Adobe Lightroom. This means the images should present a fair comparison among the lights in terms of luminosity and color.

i-GQzKQTq-X3.jpg

myflashguy

Newly Enlightened
Just for fun, I thought I'd see how the lights I have compare to each other as find-something-outdoors-in-the-dark searchlights. The two Zebralights are EDC for me; the Thrunite and the Acebeam are keep-at-home tools.

For these images, each flashlight was set to its maximum output.

All these images were captured using the same exposure, in raw format. They were all processed to JPG using the same parameters in Adobe Lightroom. This means the images should present a fair comparison among the lights in terms of luminosity and color.

i-GQzKQTq-X3.jpg

This is pretty cool ppl can really see how much the flood can cover. I made a video for this light too :

And yes the flood is awesome really like this light except the UI if it NarsilM that would be perfect :twothumbs