Who has my original Micro-lux Solitare lights?

tonyb

Enlightened
It's me again and I was wondering who has my original Micro-lux Solitaire modded flashlights and how they are or are not performing for you. Mine is still holding up fine I use it every day. Thanks!
Tonyb.

tonyb

Enlightened
I have the Dimmalux 3000 luxeon boost dimmer circuit which allows you to dim a luxeon via a potentiometer control. Thanks for the welcome! Tony.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Tony,
I have one that a brother CPFer gave me a wonderful deal on and it's my "carry in my wallet" light. It has a super nice flood beam and I use it all the time! I recently installed a very large locking door handle and I used it holding it with my mouth to see into those dark recesses! It's been super reliable. Great mod Tony and it shines a really long time on that single AAA and sucks it dry!

tonyb

Enlightened
Thats great! I'm glad to hear it's still kicken. I was contemplating making some more if there was interest although they are labor intensive for me to make. Thanks for the reply.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I would be interested. Could you provide some specifics on this light? Price, output, beam shots, etc...