Surfire all KL/ KX heads specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Helping a pal scrape some info for referencing.
Would appreciate full specs on each model. LED type, driver type, etc. etc. etc.
For certain models with multiple phases (eg. KL5), I'd need to know the specs for each phase as well.

Can someone help?

archimedes

Flashaholic
Most of this info has been posted on CPF at one time or another, but not all in one thread that I can recall.

Did you try searching ?

SureFire did not specifically advertise or market these details, however, so it may take a bit of digging to find.

This thread is as good a place as any to start to collect this info ....

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most of this info has been posted on CPF at one time or another, but not all in one thread that I can recall.
Did you try searching ?
SureFire did not specifically advertise or market these details, however, so it may take a bit of digging to find.

This thread is as good a place as any to start to collect this info ....
Searching in CPF wouldn't help, due to the bits of info being too scattered. Plus I don't have that time doing just that!

But my pal wants the info all in one place, so that's why I had to open this thread. Hope someone would help build up that info.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Well ... that's how I did it several years ago when I was looking for info on the KL1 / KL2 / KX1 / KX2 :shrug:

I don't still have those specs handy, or else I would have posted them here to help you get started.

Maybe your pal has the time to start searching ?

Greta

Flashaholic

But my pal wants the info all in one place,....

I do have to say... (and I really am trying not to be rude here!)... but that's an awful tall order, don't you think? I mean... gosh.. if we're going to go with things we want, I WANT world peace (for a friend, of course). Given the scope of your request, I'd say both of our chances of getting what we want are about the same. :ironic:

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.