I need some ideas...

wvriverats

Newly Enlightened
... I have carried a pocket light for as long as I can remember. My first was probably one of those little Maglight solos. I have had some great Fenix lights etc. My problem is that I had recently purchased a RovyVon Aurora A5 and fell in love with the little thing. 55o lumens from this little light was incredible and extremely useful. The love affair was short lived. It ended yesterday with a trip thru the laundry. It was only a matter of time. Truth is if I had actually handled one of these lights and saw the charger port plug, I would have never bought it in the first place. My pocket lights go thru the wash. This is the frst one that hasn't just come out clean. The o-ring lights have always come out fine. My question is, is there a 500+lumen light close to this size that actually is waterproof? I am looking at the Fenix E16, but it is quite a bit larger in diameter. I actually like the magnetic charge on the E18. Also, Nitecore TUP seems incredibly bright in a small package, but looks like it may have the same issue as far as water getting in the charger port. Thanks in advance for your help!!! Love the forums, just haven't had much of a reason to post until now!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
That's a pretty small light. We're you looking for built in charging? LUMINTOP Tool AA 2.0 It's a little bigger then what you have but can pump out 650 lumens with the right batteries