Seattle Area Get Together Flashlights and other gear Spring 2019

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been a few busy years working on many ideas and haven't kept up to date posting pics and trying out new ideas, some with amazing results I'd love to show sometime this Spring if possible. My 24 inch LightSward edition of searchlights has really responded well to the 1,200 watt HMI short arc upgrade and makes such a bright beam that I'm selling the 1,00 watt Xenon searchlight I bought for using in comparison purposes to rate the beams etc., and now need to make room.:thumbsup:

Thinking sometime in April, May, perhaps in the same location as years past.

LightSward

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thumbsup:If any one is interested in setting up a Spring and or Summer Get together in the Northwest USA message me or just post an idea and let's get something going again. Have a toy or two to I can squeeze into my sedan and bring to the show(s).:candle:

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have some fun toys I've been making, such as the 1,000 watt high pressure short arc Xenon, 8 inch Cyclops, using all kinds of components..! It's three feet long with all the equipment needed. Test have it making a nice, laser looking beam...bright and thin. Also several 24 inch LightSward spinoffs using aluminum, getting nice smooth finish it shines much like the 36 inch Gorilla. Whenever or where ever we have this show soon, here in Portland area or same or near same spot near Seattle at the barn. Photos soon. So busy with these projects, haven't posted anything. Have some really neat plans for 10 & 12 inch mega lights using Xenon.:):tinfoil:

chizel

Newly Enlightened
I'm always interested but sadly the local wave has died down in recent years. Mike is out of the flashlight biz too. Those were good times. Hey, for a good memory, you can look up the video I made back in 2011. Wow, 8 years!

Sorry for the late reply on this - haven't been on CPF much lately. I'm in for another get-together. I think a lot of the momentum was around the awesome location we had at the "party barn". If we have a good place to do it I think we can drum up some interest. BLF and Reddit are pretty active these days, and I might be able to snag a few people from work.

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have a couple new powerful and very portable searchlights, (relatively easy) love to bring to a get together) One of the lights needs about 3,000 watts and the other about 1,300 watts. Barn sure nice place. If it has to happen during Spring 2020 so be it.

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well the C-19 has kept me busy with many ideas and cool new searchlights. When the cure, treatments and inoculations have killed the C-19, we can have another get together.

Well the C-19 has kept me busy with many ideas and cool new searchlights. When the cure, treatments and inoculations have killed the C-19, we can have another get together.
It's certainly put a damper on things. How would you feel about a meetup this fall? At this point King County doesn't have much restriction on open-air gatherings.

scout24

Flashaholic
If the Seattle crew wants to have a get together, they're well aware of their local conditions. Stay out and leave it alone. I'm serious... Posts removed, responses removed. Enjoy the GTG if you have it, PNW Flashaholics. 😁