Introducing Trevor Nasko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
In January, we hired long time CPF member Trevor Nasko ("aragorn") to work at our Tempe factory. He is learning the ropes of the flashlight business.

Some of you got to meet him at the 2004 SS where he helped out with the booth, etc.

Currently, he is helping out on the factory floor assembling Arcs. The plan is to have him learn how to build the lights to make him more proficient at tech support.

I will be training him on servicing the CPF. I have asked him to start posting here in the Arc forum to answer general questions about our products. I will continue to make the majority of the key Arc company messages here. But, I would like him to take on some of the more repetitive posts (how to work the Arc4 menus, where to send warranty returns, etc). He will post under the userid, "TrevorNasko".

We will try this out and see how it works. Please give Trevor a warm CPF welcome.

Thank you.

Peter

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Welcome from France Trevor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I hope you can rapidly speak French, because Peter speak only English and it's not very easy to translate all sentences /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Glad to hear things are still going so well for you Trevor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep up the great work buddy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Mic

Newly Enlightened
Welcome Trevor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif form England /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trevor, you just need to lose all those clothing with the Surefire logos on them. Next time I come by, you better be wearing an Arc embroidered tee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Already did, at SHOT '04, even got in a picture with him!

Hey Trev, where's my copy?

Likebright

Enlightened
Congratulations Trevor, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Great Company! -- Great Boss! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif
Mike

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Trevor...

Congratulations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And BTW: I have carefully preserved your green Arc LS, and it`s still in pristine condition. When and if you ever want it to come home, just let me know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
congrats on your new job it has to be like dream come true to work at your hobby also nothing like loving your job

Status
Not open for further replies.