Who's got the SF L4 in stock?

JediKnife

Newly Enlightened
Who\'s got the SF L4 in stock?

I've been to the SF website, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any other reputable dealers who might have the Surefire L4 in stock at less than retail price? TADgear doesn't.

Jk

JediKnife

Newly Enlightened
Re: Who\'s got the SF L4 in stock?

Glowbug doesn't have them in stock, I just called them. Thanks anyway.

JK

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator

Check the folks that have the banner ads here on CPF. Try Tach Warehouse.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well...hmm...how about posting a request in the B~S~T forum...maybe someone might be interested in selling? I think I saw a used one for sale not to long ago...a little beat up from being lost in the woods for a couple months.

Ken

lennonsbug

Newly Enlightened

Could someone try to order a Surefire L4 from Cumberland knives. They seem to still be IN STOCK. Go to Yahoo Shopping and look for the best price. Their price is $129. I ordered one from them about 6 weeks ago and paid for expedited shipping. It has still not arrived and Cumberland Knives continues to claim that it had shipped and is lost in the postal system. They have claimed that it had shipped out at least by the 13th of last month. Their responses to my multiple inquiries have been very strange and they didn't seem surprised at all that the item has never arrived. Supposedly, they have just recently processed a refund.

JediKnife

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Check the folks that have the banner ads here on CPF. Try Tach Warehouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to see all the different banner ads, but it seems I keep seeing the same umm... ones. I'll try tach warehouse. Does anyone have the URL for tach warehouse?

JK

lennonsbug

Newly Enlightened

I would definitely not do business with Cumberland Knives again. This was an order for an L4 Lumamax that they had assured was in stock. They also refused to give me a tracking number or date the item was shipped. The local postmaster said he could track the item on my end if he knew the date and post office where it was sent from. This is the response to my inquiry regarding my refund which was supposedly processed last Saturday. I have already notified my credit card company and I'm considering taking the matter to the postal investigator, since I paid for postal priority shipping:

your refund was processed yesterday and should show up on your account soon. sorry for the delay, but the accounting department is sometimes slow with processing.

----- Original Message -----
To: Customer Service
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 4:28 PM
Subject: RE: Order 1076477371-6781.....

I just checked with my credit card company and that credit was not yet applied to my account. I have an email from you dated last Saturday. That is 5 business days total with no credit showing up in my account. Would you like me to pursue a case of postal fraud?

lennonsbug

Newly Enlightened

Here is the last email I received from Cumberland Knives. Very suspicious, since they were not at all concerned in previous emails also that the item was never received.
-----Original Message-----
To: Stanley [Contr (RGL)] 
Cc:  

Subject: Re: Order 1076477371-6781..... 
Sent: 3/12/2004 7:57 PM 
Please wait a couple of days and then check with your credit card about the
refund. Our business is concluded. We will handle our own investigations
into our lost shipment, and file a claim on our insurance as needed.