New Lights from Led Lenser.

SHINER

Newly Enlightened
Go to pumaknives.com and click on New led lenser for 2004.Mighty fine looking lights.
I already one of the new ones and the headfire headlamp.Seem to be built very good.
Later.Shiner

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the link. Glad to see that the LS models are finally available in US.
I was dissappointed in the website, and sent them the following (hopefully constructive) email:

Dear Sirs:

I was window shopping Coast LED-Lenser Turbo Lights here: http://www.pumaknives.com/?v=43&pl=202
but I noticed that NONE of the lights on this page had information regarding light output (preferably in lumens) or even the type of batteries used. Also, at least one description implies that there is more than on "1.25w light chip" in the light.

I am hoping that your webpage can be improved, so that folks like me might feel more inclined to actually purchase these products.

Live long, and phosphor.

SHINER

Newly Enlightened
Hey stainless.I have the V 6.It uses 3 triple aaa's.Not sure about the other lights.But looks like gonna have to save up ,cause I want em all.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
be careful guys!
I have yet to see a light from LedLenser that is waterproof! I own the Triplex Headlamp, and it is no exception, neither the head nor the battery pack are even to be considdered water resistent.
Construction is otherwise fine albeit not regulated and without protective lenses over the optix.
bernhard