Looking for a long throw LED Flashlight

ap10046

Newly Enlightened
Hi all.
Long time lurker.
Not very experienced with Flashlights, apart from the odd ubiquitous Maglite or (now wholly inadequate) Innova X-1 that has been in my bag for a few years.
On a recent trip into the mountains, I discovered a friend's Fenix UC35 V2.0.
I could not believe how strong the beam on this, more or less, little light was.
That began my fascination with the community surrounding these things. The available models and varieties are simply baffling

Anyway, I am now being a bit greedy and want more! I plan to use it for walking around forests, very dark, foggy, hilly roads, and the like.
But a similar form factor and size is preferable. So I looked at the PD36R, which is 60% more output, similar candela, and has a little longer throw.
My query is, what would you highly experienced folk recommend, for a similarly "small" rechargeable flashlight with at least a 350-400m throw?

I do not have the option to return something I dislike or that doesn't serve my purpose, so it would be a, buy it and live with it, sort of thing.
Thank you in advance.

Keitho

Enlightened
I just pulled out an Emisar D1 that I haven't used for awhile, and I was surprised of the throw on that little thing. Low risk purchase at $35, good UI; the high-intensity hotspot is a useful size--not a tiny pencil beam. No recharging in the light, but a great way to find out what color temp you like, if you really want/need a super-thrower, etc. Depending on the LED you choose, you could get 43K cd (converts to an ANSI F1 throw of 400m, which is actually useful for seeing things about 400'). Best of luck!