Best place to buy an AA Arc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukon_Jack

Enlightened
I'm looking for an Arc AA flashlight. If I understand correctly, they don't make an Arc AA premium, only a standard. I want the AA rather than the AAA simply because I want to be able to use the lithiums I have and since most all my survival/camping gear uses AA also - GPS, radio, and other flashlights, etc.

Best place to buy? Any tips on what to ask for if there are options like coating/color etc. Many thanks.

fishface

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered one from New Graham knives they showed them in stock. I have ordered from them before they are good to deal with. I dont think there is any options good luck

Yukon_Jack

Enlightened
Thanks Fishface (I'm almost embarrassed to address you by that name:)

I have been having difficulty finding anywone with them in stock. I must admit to being a little concerned about getting one of the batch that has a switch problem. Wonder if there is anyway of making sure the unit has the corrected switch. I read about the swtich proboem on the AAA and AA ARC elsewhere on this board. Again, thanks for the tip on who has them.

Mic

Newly Enlightened
Try here Direct from ARC but you may have to wait for 5-6 weeks & you know it will be right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

fishface

Newly Enlightened
I dont have any worries if I get a bad one I have no doubt it will be fixed if there is a problem. ARC has a great service policy.

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just took delivery of an ARC-AA from One Stop Knife Shop last week. While their page doesn't state availability, I emailed them about whether it was in stock and got a prompt reply.

Mine has the laser engraving all the way around it, which I beleive has been discontinued since the lawsuit by the dreaded M*G INSTRUMENTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.