Happy Mother's Day

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Happy Mother\'s Day

If you still have your mother and/or stepmother, please don't forget to call or visit her today.
My mother lives in Alaska and my stepmother lives in California, so I guess it's the telephone for me.
Don't be a "tele phoney" and not call. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

As soon as I post this message, I'll be disconnecting my ISP so I can use the telephone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

B@rt, I'm sure you have some graphic you can post in this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there on CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

S4MadMan

Enlightened
Re: Happy Mother\'s Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic

You rang? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mother4.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I took my mother to the Keukenhof , a beautiful garden with world famous tulip displays. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif (About 7 million
ooo.gif
bulbs are planted there... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif )

Size15's

Flashaholic

Don't scare me! We've already had Mother's Day here in the UK ... unless that was last year?!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic

Mothers Day in the UK in 2004 was on 21st March.
I remember spending a fortune on flowers.

I can sleep now!!