i need a women

raggie33

*the raggedier*
man im so aweful at meeting women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Raggie, you're good with computers, right? Join a Users Group in your area, and chances are you'll find someone who can benefit from your experience. It's a great ice-breaker when you can meet someone and find common interests.

paulr

Flashaholic
Get yourself a Surefire M6, so they can ask, "is that a flashlight in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o i did the internet thing imet 2 women one from bulgara i fell for her so hard.she eneded up being married then i tryied again i met a model yes a real model she was a little older then me.we just grew apart she still pm,s me.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol id have to say both.but sadly it will be a dorcy aaa

naromtap

Enlightened
Here's <font color="red">Link Removed</font> Raggie, only arty farty photo's of course as anything else would get me slung out of here before I could say <font color="red"> Link Removed</font> some more!!

Edited: Please review the Posting Guidelines. Use PM for such links. -Empath

naromtap

Enlightened
Oh yeah & Udate, I was a member for 4 months a long time ago & I have to tell you it was the best £50 (6 months membership, tho I cancelled after 4) I ever spent!! You have to post a photo to get any benefit tho - the first month, being a new face will be the most busy! Plenty nice sincere girls looking for relationships, of course you have the serial daters too - not always a bad thing tho!

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
You sure ya need a woman???

Ya end up having to slap-em.

Actually they give you the evil eye at flashlight events and scare ya. Especially once a month they really get scary.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Sorry Raggie, I have no it in stock, I have only a collection of flashlight. Promised as soon as I begin a women collection, I guard you one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It is just for laughing, I know that the solitude is one of the big diseases of this world /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
My only advice is to stop looking so hard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I didn't find mine until I decided to take a break from trying so hard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck Raggie, you're a good guy, you'll find someone who'll realize that!

maverick

Enlightened
Slow down Raggie, you'll find your girl in good time! Enjoy your current lifestyle of being single. And don't forget, the biggest ever threat to "man"kind's freedom wasn't Nazi Germany or Adolf Hitler, but women! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kenny

Newly Enlightened
You should get involved with a local charity -- there you will find someone who is empathetic -- the most important quality you should be looking for. Or you could get involved with a local church -- another fine place to meet a 'quality' girl. You are (or should be) looking for companionship, not just noogy. Look for a sense of humor, intelligence, kindness, and looks if you can get it -- but looks will fade with time where the other qualities will not.

udaman

Banned
Oh man Kenny, I could not more disagree about that church thingy. So many religious hypocrites it's not funny, some of the worst women I've run across are religious hypocrites. Quality women my ***, they will drive you mad with their flawed personalities...been there, done that. yeah and if they aren't just plain mentally disturbed(they hide their bad points very well), they may sue your *** in court...and know I won't get into what I'm referring to here on that issue(s), figure it out for yourself.

Maybe a little humor will help keep you busy, I'm watch the repeat of Andromeda as I write this. Shamus Harper, the ships genius engineer, and always falling for bad beautiful women, does it again; as these women infect the ships AI with a bad virus while they distract him with their feminine wares. So he complains to Rommie(Lexa Doig), "you don't know how hard it is to find the right woman for me" And then she accesses his personal data bank, comes up with a quote of his own "the forest is always empty for a bad hunter" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I love Rommie's sarcastic, humorous wit.

And hey, Rommie's got some mighty impressive booty there...me likes, me likes, me wants, me wants /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh damn, they just cut into the death of Reagan on the local station, telling us how popular Reagan was, and that he died at 1PM PST, from complications of Alheimer's disease --- pneumonia. Pretty pathetic our local LA news, the reporter in the studio just talking, and talking about Reagan to make time; while a live new helicopter hovers over their Bel-Air home zooming in and out trying to catch a glimpse of the body being put into the hearst.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
udaman said:
Oh damn, they just cut into the death of Reagan on the local station, telling us how popular Reagan was, and that he died at 1PM PST, from complications of Alheimer's disease --- pneumonia. Pretty pathetic our local LA news, the reporter in the studio just talking, and talking about Reagan to make time; while a live new helicopter hovers over their Bel-Air home zooming in and out trying to catch a glimpse of the body being put into the hearst.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good grief. That sounds just like the end of the O.J. chase.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
reagon was before my time but i seee a lot about him on tv. i think he seems cool

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought this was the singular plural women thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
We gots a Reagan thread.