Pelican M6 Lithium?

Beretta92

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking about getting the Pelican M6 lithium but dont know much about it. Just wondering about the specs and if its an overall good light. Need Help! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
It's a good, bright light for the price. It's a little bulky due to the sturdy body and sculpted shape, but older hands may like that better. It's got great throw in real life conditions. YOu can stand at home plate and see the posters on the outfield wall.

I added a clickie to mine. That's a good upgrade. The original lock out tailcap worked OK, but I like clickies.

The replacement lamp assemblies include the reflector. They are available for around $10 each.

The light has a good wow factor for the un-initiated. It's compact, sexy looking and brighter than anything most folks have seen. For flashaholics, the wow factor is in the price. Only $45 for a light that meets or beats the lower end Surefires.

You'll probably find it a good buy.

Daniel

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Daniel, that was an excellent and concise review! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think they are still 32 bucks from batterystation.com.

batterystation.com has the best customer service and prices I have been able to find for the products that they carry. They are helpful, and stand behind their products.

Bill

liteitup

Newly Enlightened
yep, 32 bucks at battery station. They are the best place to buy pelican and 123's.. i ordered a pelican m6 xenon, replacement lamp and 20 123a batteries for around 65 bucks shipped. Sent him a money order and it was shipped as soon as he got it.

Just waiting for UPS now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gatesy3

Newly Enlightened
You'll love it, compact for a 2X123 light, throw is great but with useful sidespill. 123's are getting cheaper all the time as well.

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
Is it my imagination, or are 123a's (at 1.25 each) actually cheaper than AA on a watt for watt basis?

Thanks for the kudos, Britt. I tend to get VERY verbose when describing a light I like.

Daniel

liteitup

Newly Enlightened
just got mine and flashlightfreek, you'll love it!

I may have to get the led version now. This light rocks. Just wish the led was a 3 watter

liteitup

Newly Enlightened
didnt know they had kits to do this. Havnt seen much info on it, any links or anything?