i need help filling out money order please

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i understand i put the places name im buying from on the pay to order line. but i dont get the rest. one line says purchaser,singer for drawer? under that it says address do i put my addresss? .im trying to order a cheap radio. cause we keep geeting storms here and lose power. why dont they make every money order the same?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
In the location that reads "address", you put your name and full mailing address.
Leave the "purchaser", "signer", and "drawer" sections alone. I do, and have not yet gotten in trouble for it in the many years I've been doing so.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
in one place it says travlers express money gram other place it says internatinal money order. lol it took me like 20 minutes to writes address on envlope man i stink at this kinda stuff

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its ok i am sure craig is corect ,thease darn things are all diferent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie I feel your pain. I have frequently felt like just stuffing cash in the envelope rather than wade through all the details of most money orders.

verbie

Enlightened
i hate money orders too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
in one place it says travlers express money gram other place it says internatinal money order.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the brand I've been getting for the last eight or nine years.
If you indicate what the money order is for either on the money order itself or on a seperate piece of paper you include with it, I don't think you'll get any guff.
I pay all my bills with these, and send them to Ebay sellers who don't take Paypal, and I have yet to have any problems.