wild car "make over"

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: wild car \"make over\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif That's really a lot of work... End result still wasn't that authentic though..

double_r76

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
tylerdurden said:
Jeez... Why ruin a perfectly good NSX for that? Why not just start with a camaro or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's probably more NSXs than Camaros in Japan... I didn't see a single Corvette, Camaro, Firebrid, or Mustang while I was there. But there were plenty of NSXs, Skylines, and Silvias to be seen around Tokyo!

-Randy

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,

I think Flashlight Widow's right.
Interesting technique. Build the car out of foam and then cover it with fibergalss. In the R/C hobby, we call it the lost foam method. After the glass is set, the foam can be melted out with a solvent like laquer thinner or something. I would have left red like most Ferraris. Somebody has way too much spare time and money.

iddibhai

Enlightened

for one, F50s are built in limited supply, then there's the challenge (why not just buy an x990, or Beast, or L2, instead of modding up a mag?). but you gotta admit, it takes some skill and foresight to pull it off. didya see the ultra modded minivans in the background?