Any unresolved warranty returns left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
As some of you may know, lights that were at our factory for warranty service were lost when the company went under. Since we cannot retrieve the lights (long story, different thread please), we are trying to offer people refunds. We have been doing this since last week.

If you sent a light in for service and did not get it back and you are still waiting on a refund, please send me an email to [email protected]

I can't make any guarantees but I will try to take care of you. Thanks.

Peter

paulr

Flashaholic
Someone named brian or bryan from equipped.org had an AAA-PE in the shop. I told him to write to [email protected] and he said he would (I got the address confused, sorry). Does that address work?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I checked the account today and the money is used up. I knew we wouldn't be able to get everybody.

Sorry folks.

Peter

cy

Flashaholic
I've already pledged an LSH-P and first run for a raffle to raise funds to help out those who lost lights.

Several others has PM'd me to contribute lights as well. Sasha has to schedule this raffle in good time, as several other important raffles are in front of this one.

I hope to raise enough funds to take care of all that lost lights. With all left over funds going to Merri & Peter to help with expenses.

So anyone that lost a light in the seizure that is not taken care of. Please email Peter as we have a plan to hopefully take care of everyone.

M_R

Enlightened
Cy,

Thats incredible of you to do this for those who lost their lights. Just goes to show you what a great community this is!

ledy

Newly Enlightened
ya, I agree cy is a great member here. We really appreciate all the work you have done around here.

CiTY

Enlightened
I have an Idea, perhaps all the people that have made claims against the funds should get some "$X" on the dollar? That way people should get something.
The down side is more paperwork...
Disclaimer: I am not a party making claims against the funds.

MrMom

Enlightened
snip/ from ARC LS owners....Roll Call! #385350 Fri Nov 7 2003
LSH-P #1054 fed by AA's EDC in a M@g belt pouch. If you want it back you'll have to pry it from my cold dark hands.
MrMom /snip

Peter,

Any ideas on the where abouts of my LSH-P? This was my EDC and favorite of all lights that I own. I will send you an email.

Thank you for all that you have done for all of us on CPF. I will treasure the 20+ offspring of yours that I own. #1054 was the only LSH-P in the collection.

Dizos

Newly Enlightened
I just wanted to chime in that I received my refund from Peter. Thank you very much for taking care of me.

-- Dizos

Photon

Newly Enlightened
Peter,

You and Merri have earned lots of good karma by your efforts.

Even though you had two of my AAA's when the business announcement was made, Merri still mananged to fix one and return both. Thanks! (They were CPF editions).

I had to resort to a CMG Ultra-G whilst the AAA's were acting up. The Arc is brighter than the CMG, and the size and weight of the AAA is so much nicer.

Thanks again, and best wishes to your new business.

cy

Flashaholic
Christoph have you emailed Peter yet? We have a plan to hopefully take care of everyone that lost lights.

Planned raffle in aprox. 2 weeks or what ever time-frame Sasha aproves.

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did e mail him he asked for my paypal addy and I was a day or two replying then I read where all the money was gone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.