good movie but very sad ending

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i just saw twin falls idaho.. but man the ending was awefull /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I watched terminator 3 a couple of weeks ago, that ending was a let down to the past 2 action packed movies.

amlim

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
cobb said:
I watched terminator 3 a couple of weeks ago, that ending was a let down to the past 2 action packed movies.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. it was a let down... like john connors went through all the trouble and poop for nothing...

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
After that scene with the crane truck I expected it to be more action than anyone can visually process with the flying robots and what not that came out of that military base. I expected to see weapons and destruction that both movies combines. Instead Aarnold was infected by a virus and turned off for a few scenes. The couple race to a military bunker to discover it was a safe area to wait out the destruction instead of a command center to change the tide. So, it was left that they live there, have children and start the resistance against the robots and internew.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont normally watch movies unless they are on tv for free. I cant say I have watched a movie and enjoyed or would be willing to pay to see or own a copy of it. It seems the commercials for them have the best scenes.

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Movies are a hobby for me and my family.It kind of helps you "leave" for a couple of hours.Also,I am a major audiophile,so I have to see certain movies,especially action movies,at the theater to that "I'm in it" feeling.In Ladder 49 the fire alarm sounded sooo real i one scene, that many people in the theater thought it was actually coming from the theater itself!