Lowest Online Price for Dorcy 1AAA and 1AA ?

stevenjs

Newly Enlightened
Greetings,

I've spent more time than I should googling for this info, and searched these forums as well, without turning up a good online source for these Dorcy LED's. The best price I found online for the 1AAA is $11, with most going for $15 with "free shipping."

I've seen several posts that mentioned getting the 1AAA for $6.00, and a far away friend said he got his for $5.00.

Any ideas?

jbev

Newly Enlightened
The lowest I've seen is at Walmart for $5.94. I think Target was about the same, but they only have the silver colored ones.

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
V8, I hope you don't mind but I have borrowed you 'high intensity' warning picture. I shrunk it down to about 1/2 x 3/4 inches, printed it on sticker paper, and put 2 of them on my modded 3W dorcys. People I show my lights to get a real kick out of the 'warning'

Jeff

stevenjs

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, but neither Walmart nor Target have it online. Walmart is all messed up. A search for "flashlight" turns up hundreds of books and albums and no flashlights! Searches for "dorcy" or 1AAA turn up nothing.

There are no brick & mortar Walmarts or Target stores around here. ;-0

jbev

Newly Enlightened
No, they are only in the stores. The lights are so cheap that I doubt that it's worth their time to put them on the web site.