• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** FS - Modified Bare Aluminum Aleph I

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey all,

This time, I have for sale, a slightly modified Aleph I head on an Aleph 1X123 body with a McE2S two stage tail switch. The LE can be either a TXOJ/NG667 combo or TX1J/NG667 combo. The TXOJ is HIDish in tint and the TX1J is very white, but on the warmer side. When compared to the TXOJ, the TX1J appears yellowish and the TXOJ turns really blue.

The entire light is in bare aluminum and has an attached stainless steel pocket clip.

The head has been slightly modified, in that the raised fins were removed making the light a bit more pocketable and pocket clip friendly.

A couple of pics comparing the Aleph 1 modified to a standard Aleph 1 in black HA.

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

The price for the light, including one of the above mentioned LEs, is $215 shipped by Priority mail. Global Priority is $5 extra. If you want it, just post with an "I'll take it," PM me to confirm the transaction and send an account transfer via PayPal to [email protected] or a credit card payment to [email protected]

Besure to use the note section to include your CPF handle, and a description of what you are paying for and your choice of LE.

Thanks for looking,

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Modified Bare Aluminum Aleph I

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tony,

Any interest in breaking up the light? I'd be interested in just the head with no LE.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry, but from a labor time standpoint, the light is already priced at a loss. I can't break it up. If I did, I'd have to ask a high price for just the head. It took some time to do.