Gerber TX 3.0

manhong

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know where I can purchase the new Gerber TX 3.0 flashlight??? If anyone has handled this flashlight, I'd like to get your feedback on this item

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought mine at http://www.batterystation.com/lx3.htm Light is long, 7 and 5/8 long. My tint is slightly green. Beam has an off center, square shape with a circular beam shape off center inside the square.
Shipping was fast from Battery Station

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
First, he is asking about the Gerber TX 3.0 not the LX 3.0. This is a new model that was shown at the SHOT Show. From the Pocketlights.com Blog, "The Gerber TX 3.0 is the tactical version of the Gerber of LX 3.0. It has a black anodized finish, an anti-roll bezel and tactical push button switch with a lock-off mode to prevent the light from accidentally turning on. The TX 3.0 comes with black nylon sheath and retails for $60.00."

Second, I don't think it is available quite yet; I haven't seen it on any sites.

Hope this helps,
Pat

gvmelbrty

Newly Enlightened
I asked BrightGuy.com when they expected to begin selling the new TX, but they said they'd never heard of it either. So BrightGuy called Gerber, who said the TX would start shipping April 1st.

-colorado tom

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it runs on the same power source, I'm willing to bet all they changed was the body and the switch. The rest of the internals will likely be the same as the LX series...