Post your self picture! THAT MEANS U RAGGIE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought it would be interesting to see the faces of fellow CPFers. Heres mine.

Edit: this picture was taken the day I posted this topic.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Post your self picture!

Hey!!!! It's MAGS!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

But, are you sure that is such a good idea???

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

Its just fun isnt it? I mean, you dont have to do it.... I thought it would just be interesting. Arent you curious what McGizmo or Chop or anyone else looks like?

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, there's enough photos of me crawling around under my car, more often than not covered in oil, mud or both - one here can't hurt. Everyone who has me on their hit list already knows who I am anyway.

Me, looking particularly inelegant (and stunned - like that's unusual), actually for the review of the Thor I have yet to write, the size comparison photo.

size.jpg

I know, the desk needs to be cleared up...

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cool! I have to buy a thor.... 10,000,000 candlepower for 25$... Most people seem to have those.

Actually, your desk would be my dream desk.... with all the stuff on it. Just relaxing in a cozy room with some nice hot chocolate, and just finishing up a great mod or something....

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ahh yes, the hobbit photo!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I don't know. I am curious also, but it could cause some problems. You never want to leak to much info. onto the internet. As I'm sure everyone here already knows. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I not sure I'll be posting my picture.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

No one here is forcing you baker, just to let you know. Your choice. I know I can trust people in this community. My father says that someone here might... never mind, a disgusting story....

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mags, I don't know about you, but I'm waiting for the 15 MCP THOR!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif (comes out in March)

LightChucker

Enlightened

Will my avatar do?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Chuck

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Mags_despiser said:
No one here is forcing you baker, just to let you know. Your choice. I know I can trust people in this community.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh!!! LOL.

I KNOW I can trust anyone on CPF!!! It's the people looking here that I we don't know that is questionable!!!!!

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
LightChucker said:
Will my avatar do?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Chuck

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you edit that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Is it real?

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, I'll post a picture I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

What's the easiest way to do so?

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fact of the matter is, as I see it, a photo can't do much. Just a photo of you doesn't instantly equal someone knowing every bit of data about you. Means that at most they can associate a face with a screenname and an email address if that's in your profile. Well, that's my take anyway.

And yes, this would be the dream location (middle of nowhere, so can play the music pretty much as loud as I like too...and have the equipment to do so)...if it weren't for the fact that my parents also inhabit the house. Grrrr...

And don't even tempt me regarding the new Thor...I can't afford it, I don't *really* need it, and I CERTAINLY don't have space for it. This one gets tripped over on more or less a daily basis as it is.

(That said, I know that I'll end up with one once I find someone in the UK selling them).

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok I won't post a picture of myself but rather an artistic rendering of me that my girlfriend did for halloween:
Halloween.jpg

...count at least two days to wash that image out of your mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ksbman

Flashaholic*

I was a my sisters house this past weekend and she just e-mailed me a couple pictures of my nephew and me playing pirate.

pirate.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
MaxaBaker said:
You never want to leak to much info. onto the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, so here I am, incognito.

pirate2.jpg

Topper

Flashaholic*

Great Pic's guy's I am too dumb to post a pic too ugly also. I have tried before to post a Pic never happend Oh well.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.