LionHeart V2 Firmware - Part 2

Trev1960

Newly Enlightened
Whilst I am hopeful that it is not the case I am concerned the my HA Nat LH may be gone. It was sent back to me on the 25 of January and has not arrieved yet. Even over Christmas it did not take this long to a parcel to Australia from the US. I atill hope to see it in the mail in the next few days.......

I have a CPF LH, that i want to get upgraded to V2..... I might send it off in a few days. I should be ok, after all lighting never strikes twice.......

Trev1960

Newly Enlightened
Got it!!!!!! it arrived in the mail today. The V2 firmrware is much better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

georges80

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Trev1960 said:
Got it!!!!!! it arrived in the mail today. The V2 firmrware is much better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

GREAT NEWS. One has to wonder about Australia Post/Customs sometimes... Bunch of wallys!

Glad you like V2 as well.

george.

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bunch of wallys alright. I ordered a telescope once, and it arrived late, opened and damaged. Of course customs denied that they had damaged it, but they were more than happy to charge me for their little "inspection."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry about that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Bunch of [insert something that won't offend anybody's username]s then.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Trev1960

Newly Enlightened
[/ QUOTE ]

GREAT NEWS. One has to wonder about Australia Post/Customs sometimes... Bunch of wallys!

Glad you like V2 as well.

george.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the first time I have had any trouble or delays, normally it is 7 days from the US to my PO Box in Australia, for the most part I have been very happy with the postal service. With it being so late I assuemed that it ha gone missing, the normal service being very prompt.

George, I was going to send an e-mail to let you know that I received (but have now put the comment in this post), I will send my other LH in a week or so.

Thank You for this service.

Terry Fogarty

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
george,
any word on my LH I'm tarting to go through withdrawls, over here in Norway the darkness is leaving and it will soon be daylight till 2am. Need to play with LH sooon...

thx
doug

georges80

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
diggdug13 said:
george,
any word on my LH I'm tarting to go through withdrawls, over here in Norway the darkness is leaving and it will soon be daylight till 2am. Need to play with LH sooon...

thx
doug

[/ QUOTE ]

Hasn't arrived in my hands yet....

george.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
This could be a very very bad thing. I did send it insured but..... lets just HOPE they put it on a turtle for delivery.

doug

georges80

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
diggdug13 said:
This could be a very very bad thing. I did send it insured but..... lets just HOPE they put it on a turtle for delivery.

doug

[/ QUOTE ]

Crossing my fingers for you. I email each person when I receive their LH head for re-programming, so you can be sure of an email 'when' it gets to me.

george.

georges80

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
diggdug13 said:

doug

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the turtle finally arrived and your LH is in my hands. Big sigh of relief I'm sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hopefully the trip back will be more speedy.

george.

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two of three brothers will be heading "West" tomorrow to visit "Uncle" George for a quick tuneup..............please wish them a "safe" and profitible journey.
[image]
dscn088414vx.jpg
[/image] jeffb

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOO HOOO lets here it for turtle power!!

Thank you George, can't wait to fondle.. umm I mean turn on.. oops errr I I I I mean power up this lion again. yea yea that's the ticket power up this lion.

doug

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey George,

My LH head arrived in the mail - safe again at home.

I haven't had a chance to get to it yet, so I can't comment on how I like the new version, but I'll post here when I've had a play.

For now though, you can rest easy that "the king has returned".

Thanks!

nrk

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif and email sent to George for v2 upgrade.

Thanks. ;-norm

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had a chance to try out the goods now.

I think it's a great improvement! Very functional and now a lot more consistent. I now can't decide anymore which UI I want to use lol. I guess it doesn't matter though because it's so easy to swap.

All in all a very good improvement on an already incredible (set of) interface(s) for a fantastic light!

Thanks again George. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif