I missed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trivergata

Enlightened
I didn't find ARCs until it was too late, so I just have 2 of the AAA - a UV and a LS. I REALLY want an ACR4, but can't find one - is there anything on the market even close?

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You find Arc 4's regularly on Ebay. And this is the company associated with Arc that is building on that idea - but they are on pre-order only at this point - hopefully sometime this year we will be able to buy them from stock: www.hdssystems.com

Finbar

Newly Enlightened
Plenty of members here have them. Place a wanted ad in the BST section for a 4+.

Ebay has them for auction very regular.

Search the ARC faq to compare serial numbers with lights so you will know how bright they shine.

You are ahead of me, I have me first LS on the way now.

Fin

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
trivergata said:
I didn't find ARCs until it was too late, so I just have 2 of the AAA - a UV and a LS. I REALLY want an ACR4, but can't find one - is there anything on the market even close?

[/ QUOTE ]

HDS has an improved version of the Arc-4 that potentially could be better and more reliable. Its too early to know for sure if it will surpass the Arc-4, but so far it looks impressive. They are just starting to ship these out for folks that preordered if the memory works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.