Surefire M6 & Mag double as same light on TV

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last week on "Without A Trace" the main actor (not sure of his name) was looking for a lost boy in an alley. His back is facing the camera as me pulls out a light. The beam is very broad on the wall in front of him and you clearly see him focus it down to a tight spot. This happens very quick and the beam looked a bit better than that of a Mag but it was clearly a light that could go from flood to spot very quickly. In the very next scene as he walks down the alley he is holding a Surefire M6! Which any true flashaholic knows will not focus. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mossyoak,

Two different shows, "Lost without a Trace" about kidnaps and similar situations, and "Lost", about the not so deserted island and a plane crash.

Bill

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Donovan said:
What kind of lights do they use on CSI?

I am becoming a flashaholic, I'm noticing the damn flashlights on the show when I should be paying attention to the dialog!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mainly the SF M4.

Yeah, I also lose some of the story when I start analyzing the flashlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paul

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, "Lost" is the series on the island after the plane crash. "Without A Trace" - sans the word 'lost' - is the other series.