EDCing a SF E1e - How?

BlueGerbil

Newly Enlightened
Í´ve just bought an E1e on Ebay and plan to use it as a EDC. I haven´t found a holster for it on the SF homepage. How are YOU carrying it? I was thinking about a Maxpedition Waistpack to carry my mobile, a leatherman, a spare CR123 and the E1e. Any other suggestions?

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go to Holster Depot and get a Ripoffs nylon holster for it. They list it as a CO-37, and even though the link doesn't work, you can email them about it and buy one from them. Ripoffs makes some of the nicest nylon pouches around.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Maxpedition M2 would be plenty to carry that stuff. Its bigger than it looks....You'll have room for all that and your keys, a pen or two, a folder knife....

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine is tied to a bunch of keys and stuffed into the left front pocket. Occasionally has the Leatherman Squirt P4 attached to it as well when I'm not carrying the Wave.

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had my e1e as an EDC. Then I bought the new Kl1, and WOW it is REALLY great... The e1e is good... but with the kl1 it ROCKS.. Maybe in the future look into it.

-tom

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry my E1e (+KL1) in my front left pocket with a short lanyard attached to a belt loop or belt for extra security.

-Keith

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
I prefer the RipOffs CO-37 for the E1e, ARC LS, ARC4, and Leatherman Juice. I have been using two of these for about two years for my EDC with complete satisfaction.

Here are some links:
RipOffs doesn't sell direct, but they will help you find a stocking dealer.
RipOffs CO-37 from Film Tools.